Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hot Boots at Affordable Prices.

I wanted to post some amazing boots at affordable prices for my Fashionista's on a budget. Aldo always has great shoes that will not break your bank.



"Kapetanos" $120

These are good to wear with Skinny jeans or legging to make your legs look longer and leaner. They will not cut your leg off like some ankle boots do. It's a great basic to own in your wardrobe.



"Hurtgen" $130

These are just fun and unexpected. You can wear these with a dress or a skirt top combo to make your outfit look that much more stylish. These also would work with a pair of black leggings and a blazer jacket to give you more of a casual chic look.



"Babinski" $140

I love these boots! I am on the go constantly running around all day so I always wear flats. Sometimes I really want a to wear a little bit of a heel but I will not chance it because I NEED to be comfortable at work. This heel is 2.5 inches so it will not kill your poor feet and put you in a bad mood all day from the pain. They are perfect even if you are standing or running around all day but you still want to look fab and stylish with a little height.




"Seace" $140

These are just Sexy. It's always good to own a pair of black basic high heeled booties in your wardrobe. These are perfect to wear with dresses to edge your look up a bit. I also love wearing these booties with great pair of tights for fall.

5 comments:

  1. Monica,
    Love your post about fashionistas on a budgest. So relatable, helpful and i love all your picks i want to go buy a pair tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I am in love with all these booties. I've been dying to jump on this trend but haven't had the nerve to try it out yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful that a wonderful stylist like you would blog about fashion, especially about budget items that average gals like me can afford. Keep them coming PLEASE. I wish I had you as my own stylists *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. aldo is killing it! i must get over there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great post.
    I get over whelmed by the boot selection that I overlook cute ones.
    This post really helped.

    ReplyDelete