Wednesday, May 25, 2011

BILLBOARD AWARDS




This weekend I styled Keri for the Billboard awards. I am definitely feeling 70's Glam at the moment! I LOVE this Rachel Roy dress. I shortened it a bit to show off Keri's long sexy legs, and I also changed the original belt and found this amazing Turquoise vintage belt to add a little more pop of color! It's all about vibrant colors this summer!

Keri is wearing a dress by Rachel Roy, Christian Louboutin shoes, Vintage belt, Lana earrings, Judith Leiber rings and a clutch by Raven Kauffman couture.

What do you think of Keri's look?

8 comments:

  1. Love it! One of my favorite looks on Keri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the color combo and I thought it made her pop! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it!* Beautiful everything!*
    Great job!*

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely combination! I love it! I don't like her nails though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABSOLUTELY LUVd the whole damn thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you styled her. I never would have thought of adding the turquoise belt. Keri's look as a whole is amazing. I didn't recognize her at first. GREAT JOB by her whole glam team!

    ReplyDelete