Monday, March 26, 2012

Jacks eyewear


One of a kind vintage sunglasses from Jacks eyewear!  I was like a kid in a candy store, they could not get me out.  I went through cases of rare sunglasses from the early 60's- 80's.  And yes I tried everything on.  I spent 2 hours picking glasses out for my clients.  You will soon see some of my clients rocking these stunna shades.  



 I am obsessed with this store, if you're ever in the LA/ Labrea area be sure to pay him a visit. 

Jacks eyewear
120 South La Brea Avenue  
Los Angeles, CA 90036
 (323) 933-9800 










3 comments:

  1. I died and went to heaven after seeing all these sunglasses, Monica!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are seriously amazing!!!!!!! Can't wait to see your clients rock them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I get that amazing sunglasses case??!!

    ReplyDelete